Saturday, February 28, 2009

Collin turns 1

As February ends, I am amazed once again how fast our kids grow up! Collin turned one this month. We had a small family party and he didn't enjoy it. He is such a sensitive little guy. As soon as people arrived he became over stimulated. He opened a couple presents, but Olivia and Austin had to open most of them as I held a crying birthday boy. He enjoyed his first taste of sugar. I made a banana cake frosted with whipped cream. Bananas are his favorite food. By the time he was finished with cake and a bath he went straight to bed.

Click the photo to visit the web album where you can view a slide show and download photos.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Crofts said...

I gotsta say, Collin is a super cute boy. Every night when we say our "I Love You"s with Olivia she will say "I... Love... Collin... Cute baby!!" it's pretty accurate. We had a fun time at the birthday party. I'm sorry he didn't enjoy it too much.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home